• Detached period residence of c. 376.55 sq m (4,053 sq ft) standing on c. 2 acres
• 4 principal Reception Rooms, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, 6 Bedrooms, (5 doubles) and 3 Bathrooms
• Meticulously maintained to protect many fine period features (ornate plaster detail, shutters to sash windows)
• Sympathetically upgraded bathrooms and open plan Kitchen/Breakfast to meet the needs of modern living
• Fine marble fireplaces and decorative radiator cabinets
• Rooms of elegant proportions with dual aspect and feature high ceilings
• Roof replaced within 10 years and maintenance free PVC soffits fitted
• Oil fired central heating (access to mains gas is available)
• Intruder alarm with CCTV coverage
• External lighting
• Secluded grounds of c. 2 acres with extensive road frontage onto Westminster Road
• Outbuildings, Stable yard with horse boxes • Well tended gardens surrounding the residence to provide total seclusion and privacy • Obvious scope and development potential SPP.
9.33m x 2.07m with stunning decorative plaster detail. Dado rail. Decorative marble top radiator cover. Feature archway leading to staircase.
GUEST CLOAKROOM/SHOWER ROOM
White suite incorporating tiled shower, w.c., pedestal w.h.b. with heated towel rail and wall mirror. Tiled floor.
6.58m x 6.12m with fine marble fireplace with marble inset, brass surround and slate hearth. Deep ornate cornice detail. Decorative radiator cabinets. Dual aspect. Deep bay window with door to wrought iron steps leading to the gardens.
6.58m x 6.12m with superb marble fireplace with slate inset with brass surround and slate hearth. Dual aspect. Deep bay window. Pair of matching wall lights. Decorative radiator cabinet.
Door to Kitchen/Breakfastroom.
4.97m x 4.77m with fine marble fireplace with slate inset, brass surround and slate hearth, flanked by built-in bookcases. Deep plaster detail. Decorative radiator cabinet.
8.17m x 4.7m with delightful bespoke fitted units and illuminated granite worktop areas incorporating large breakfast island unit, Aga flanked by illuminated display units, stainless steel double sink unit fitted with InSinkErator, ceramic induction hob, extractor, built-in microwave, double oven, integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge. Tiled floor, pull out pantry and china cabinet. Recessed lights.
4.98m x 3.74m fitted with deep window seat, cast iron period fireplace with marble hearth. Attractive built-in shelving unit. Dual aspect.
2.9m x 2.33m with stainless steel sink, washing machine, dryer, fridge freezer and additional freezer. Door to courtyard.
White suite incorporating w.c. and .w.h.b.
MAHOGANY STAIRCASE TO RETURN AND LANDING
with feature stained glass window. Brass stair rods.
WALK-IN LARGE HOT PRESS
With new joule cylinder fitted with a dual immersion.
MASTER BEDROOM 1
5.85m x 4.77m with dual aspect. Double fitted mirror door wardrobes and overhead presses.
BATHROOM EN SUITE
3.02m x 2.02m White Villeroy & Boch suite incorporating bath with shower attachment, w.h.b. in granite surround, w.c., large illuminated wall mirror flanked by a pair of vanity units.
4.94m x 4.77m With double built-in wardrobes.
6.04m x 4.87m with built-in wardrobe and a dual aspect.
4.94m x 4.77m with double built-in wardrobes.
4.03m x 3.77m with built-in mirror door wardrobes and a dual aspect
3.15m x 2.63m with built-in mirror door wardrobes.
White Sanitan classic suite incorporating cast iron free standing bath on ball & claw feet, pedestal w.h.b., illuminated mirror, w.c. , Jacuzzi corner shower and heated towel rail. Tiled floor and walls. Recessed lights. Dual aspect. Additional white suite of w.h.b. and w.c. on the Return.
Set behind cut stone granite walls and mature hedging ‘Cedar Grove’ standing on c. 2 acres in the heart of Foxrock is approached through electronic gates and via a sweeping gravelled driveway. The well maintained and tended gardens are laid out in rolling lawns, delightful courtyard, orchard, a tranquil wood land walk and is home to an array of mature shrubs, plants and trees. The gated courtyard leads to the Stable yard and outbuildings. The gardens are a particular feature of this handsome period residence and provide a secluded aspect enhanced by the all day sunny orientation.