8 Sweetmount Park,
• Bright and airy interiors of c. 116 sq m (1,250 sq ft)
• Well balanced family accommodation with rooms of good dimensions
• Converted Garage and converted attic (not included in the above measurement)
• Obvious scope and potential to extend the accommodation
• Well maintained and tastefully presented.
• Gas fired central heating (new boiler 2020)
• Double glazing
• Spacious enclosed side passage and Utility measuring 5.8m x 2.77
• Landscaped low maintenance garden measuring 16m x11m
• Prime family location adjacent to Dundrum Town Centre
• Convenient to LUAS, N11 and M50
EPI: 250.78 kWh/m²/yr
with double doors to
with under stairs storage. Large wall mirror.
with w.c., and pedestal w.h.b.
4.43m x 3.95m with floor to ceiling picture window, fine marble fireplace and marble hearth. Electric ceiling fan.
Double sliding doors to:
4m x 3.25m fireplace with marble hearth fitted with gas coal affect fire flanked by book shelves.
3.46m x 3.03m with patio door to Sun Room
5.55m x 2.47m with range of fitted units incorporating work top areas with tiled surround, stainless steel double sink, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, double oven with ceramic hob and concealed extractor.
3m x 2.64m with attractive triple aspect opening on to patios and garden.
4.87m x 2.50m
Stairs to FIRST FLOOR LANDING with HOT PRESS – insulated cylinder fitted with dual immersion
3.32m x 3.2m
4.4m x 3.26m with wall to wall built-in Sliderobes
3.23m x 2.17m with fitted shelves
3.4m x 1.97m
White suite comprising tiled power shower, w.h.b. in vanity unit and w.c. Stairs to converted ATTIC of c. 14 sq m (not included in overall measurement) with velux window and excellent under eaves storage
To the front behind neatly clipped hedging, the cobblelock driveway provides generous front of house off street car parking. The side entrance leads to the rear garden which is a particular feature of this attractive family home. Measuring 16m x 11m the low maintenance landscape offers an abundance of specimen plants and shrubs. There is a generous Veranda and terrace and a split level patio in granite slabs. The extensive covered-in area (5.8m x 2.77m) offers great flexibility of use and obvious potential. There is a block-built gardener’s shed with W.C.