4 Knocksinna Park,
• Bright interiors with rooms of good dimensions
• Gardens of c. ¼ acre with an enviable all day sunny south orientation.
• Immense scope and potential to extend and redesign if so required.
• Wide side entrance and garage
• Spacious attic
• Gas fired central heating (new boiler)
• Off street front of house car parking.
• Intruder alarm
• Prime family location convenient to schools
• Easy access to the N11 and M50
BER No.: 114430655
EPI: 360.17 kWh/m²/yr
3.36m x 1.92m
with white suite incorporating pedestal w.h.b., w.c. and mirror door medicine cabinet.
7.30m x 4.09m.This superbly proportioned Reception room has picture windows overlooking the front garden. Fine granite fireplace with granite hearth and fitted with a log burning stove. Built-in shelving unit.
4.93m x 3.06m
4.3m x 2.74m with range of fitted units with work top areas with tiling surround. Stainless steel double drainer sink, Belling double oven with ceramic hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
3.93m x 3.65m with pedestal w.h.b. and mirror door medicine cabinet
4.3m x 2.74m with pedestal w.h.b.
3.9m x 3.04m
2.98m x 2.39m
3.63m x 1.87m. Suite incorporating bath with tiling surround, tiled power shower, w.c. and w.h.b.
To the front, there is generous front of house off street car parking. Two side entrances give access to the gardens of c. ¼ acre enjoying an all day sunny orientation. Set out in extensive lawns, there is a patio area and a host of mature trees and shrubs. The outbuildings comprise a Boiler House and a block-built Garden Shed. The Garage, with up and over doors, measures 5.22m x 2.74m with a high ceiling.