12 Sycamore Drive,
• Cleverly extended and designed to offer well balanced family accommodation of c.130 sq m
• Exceedingly bright interiors appointed to a high specification
• Tastefully decoration and presented in excellent condition
• Double glazed windows
• Gas fired central heating (newly fitted gas boiler)
• Improved insulation
• Quality Beech hardwood flooring
• Superbly appointed kitchen fit out and separate Utility Room
• Enviable all day sunny south orientation
• Delightful garden measuring 13m x 10m with external soft lighting
• Well-built Garden Chalet with power points and Wi-Fi connection
• Prime family location within an easy walk to LUAS and local shops
BER No: 116291022
EPI: 163 kWh/m²/yr
Spacious Entrance Hall
5.72 x 1.9m Solid Beech hardwood floor. Excellent under stairs storage.
5.27 x 3.94m Beech Hardwood floor. Timber fireplace with slate inset, cast iron surround and slate hearth.
Glazed triple folding doors to:
7.6 x 5.94m Superb range of fitted units incorporating Belfast style double sink, integrated dishwasher, built in eye level double oven, integrated fridge freezer, extensive Saljan white stone effect laminate work top areas and large island with superb storage, 5 ring ceramic induction hob. Recessed lighting. Floor to ceiling glazing accessing patio areas and garden with double sliding doors. Four deep roof skylights, bright dual aspect. Moduleo luxury vinyl tiling.
3.78 x 2.4m (including shower room.) Stainless steel sink, washing machine/dryer, freezer and central heating boiler. Recessed lighting.
White contemporary suite incorporating tiled Triton power shower, whb in mirror door vanity unit, wc. and tiled floor.
Playroom/Suitable for additional accommodation/multi-generational living.
4.37 x 2.49m Floor to ceiling picture window.
Hot Press with lagged cylinder fitted with dual immersion and timer.
Bedroom 1 (F)
4.38 x 3.47m Wall to wall built in and fitted mirror door wardrobes. Elevated views over to Killiney.
Bedroom 2 (F)
3.46 x 2.41m Double fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 (F)
2.52 x 2.42m Fitted shelving.
Bedroom 4 (R)
2.42 x 1.95m
White contemporary suite incorporating bath with electric Triton shower, wc, whb, corner mirror door medicine cabinet. Wall mounted vanity unit. Fully tiled walls and floor.
To the front there is front of house off street car parking. The front garden has an external power point. The delightful rear garden (13m x 10m) enjoys an all-day sunny south orientation and a tranquil aspect. The feature curved wall leads to 2 timber decks. The raised flower beds with railway sleepers combine with well planted flower beds and herbaceous borders. The garden Chalet offers great flexibility of use. High level insulation to flooring (100mm Kingspan), power points and Wi-Fi connection.