12 ARKLE SQUARE,
• 5 minutes’ walk to LUAS and convenient to M50 and N11
• Intruder alarm
• 2 double Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
• Bright and spacious interiors of generous proportions
• Delightful communal gardens in a tranquil setting
• Well balanced accommodation of c. 85.60 sq m ( 921sq ft)
• Maintenance free cut stone granite facade
• Gas fired central heating
• Excellent quality double glazing to rear
With tiled floor and attractive cornice detail
Lounge / Dining Room
5.16m x 4.24m With mahogany fitted unit. Attractive tiled insert in brass and canopy. Attractive cornice detail
French doors to patio leading to delightful communal gardens
Kitchen / Breakfast
4.91m x 2.93m Incorporating large walk in pantry and tiled floors. With excellent range of fitted units and. Built-in oven, ceramic hob, concealed extractor, dishwasher, washing machine / dryer and fridge. Stairs to first floor landing.
Stairs to first floor spacious Landing.
3.53m x 1.72m Hot press with insulated cylinder.
4.24m x 3.03m Double bedroom with double fitted wardrobes.
Shower Room En Suite
White suite incorporating tiled shower w.c. and pedestal w.h.b.
4.28m x 3.26m Double bedroom with double built in wardrobes. Overlooking communal gardens and water feature.
White contemporary suite incorporating large tiled shower, w.h.b in vanity unit, wall mirror and light.
Outside, the property benefits from access to the delightful communal gardens in the most peaceful of settings. Featuring a three-tier fountain and its own clock tower to the rear that chimes on the hour from 8am to 8pm, these well maintained gardens are both relaxing and charming.